View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2013, 14:03   #8
Hectic
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P

wht mp5k did u get that only holds an 8.4 i run 9.6 stick batteries in my mp5k it is what comes with the gun, mine is a cyma (same as a classic army) do you have the charging handle locked back or something that would cause the 9.6 to not fit but would fit an 8.4.
for the most part TA is a good retailer however i would agree that some of the staff is a lil less then helpfull at times. I once send an email via there contact form asking about a special order the reply stated that frank doesnt deal with the emails sent via the website but id have to contact him directly for special orders. So i have an old out of date email for him that doesnt seem to get to him and am sure ky msg wasnt relayed to him so i either gotta call him on his personal number (if the number i have isnt out or date, and be a pest to him on his personal time) or have to keep checking the store till i can talk to him directly.
aside from that they are always willing to refund or exchange miss shipped or defective products andbhave a great selection and good prices and staff that for the most part are friendly helpfull and know there stuff.
its unfortunate you had a bad experiance but im sure frank will correct any issue you have and make u a happy customer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
FinchFieldAirsoft
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote