View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2015, 13:51   #8
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioRage View Post
All repros are bad, period.

There's a ton of threads for cheap RS alternatives. Buy once, and don't sweat it when your replica dies within a year.
This, Ncstars, firefields, and bushnells may not be great RS quality, but you don't need an aimpoint, Trijon or Eotech to have a real steel sight

Check out sightes made by these manufactors, most or all are made for .22 real steel guns and are better than airsoft counter parts at taking the stresses of running around. They also are often clones of other designs, so you can still pass for an aimpoint or other 'cool' RDS.

Sightmark
Ncstar
Firefield
Bushnell
Leopold (i think they make RDS)
Holosun
Vortex (a tad higher priced by a second to none warranty, theres a reason I just bought one off of Biorage)
Primary Arms
VISM (like primary arms makes a Aimpoint T1 clone, but unlike airsoft ones its designed for light RS use)

A couple of decent clones though are
-Hurricane (if these are still around but they are 150 bucks each and still repro quality)
-A rare batch of G&P aimpoints (some batches are terrible some are okay)
-Phantom has a low grade holographic site, kinda sketchy quality on the lenses/reticule though
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote