View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2018, 14:59   #9
kudougw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datawraith View Post
Part of the topic is not just if it could be done but if it SHOULD be done. What Danke said is a valid concern; this is a safety issue for those you are playing against.
Maybe I was misleading in the 1st post, Im not gonna build one. I am purely coming from a technical/curiosity perspective, I have seen it, and I would like to know if any body knows how it was done, thats it.

Quote:
What do you do when you pull the trigger and immediately a "no duff" is called? You are unable to release the trigger without firing a round, which is where the safety issue lies. What happens when you pull the trigger and they call hit? Where does that second round go? Into the person that called the first hit? Why are you shooting somebody again that already called their hit?

It'd be completely irresponsible to implement such a system. There are ways of increasing your trigger response and rate of fire in ways that don't cause such safety issues. I have such a build in my rifle using 10:1 gears and a BTC Spectre where I have full control over the amount of rounds I put on a target, whether it just be one round or I need to rip somebody at 30+ rps in semi-auto.
no duff called? switch to safety while holding the trigger? or even pull out the battery? I dont know man, I havent think that far yet, maybe let the 2nd round go to the air when some 1 calls their hit?

Quote:
I advise you take a more appropriate approach to achieving what you want instead of this current one of using a binary trigger.
I appreciate your advise, all I want to know is how it was achieved, its like when you see some1's new weird rifle and u want to ask around for the brand/model, you are not necessarily gonna buy one for yourself right?

Last edited by kudougw; May 21st, 2018 at 15:03..
kudougw is offline   Reply With Quote