View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2017, 09:49   #3
Desmodus
Mexifaggot

As long as you have a decent pair of woodland and tan styled camouflage you should be good for most seasons. I suggest sticking with CADPAT, Flecktarn, Kryptek or a good quality Multicam uniform for a tan kit. In terms of gear its entirely up to you if you want to run it in matching camo but I personally just use flat colours (OD, Coyote etc) as it can work across multiple patterns and save you some money haha.

I think Flecktarn is a great pattern for most of the year. When its washed a couple times it usually loses that darkness to it, plus its aesthetic as fuck, easy to acquire and wont break the bank. I usually pair it with olive drab coloured gear and it looks fine.

I really like MARPAT and I think its pretty damn close in effectiveness to CADPAT but only if you get the REAL issued uniforms. There are way too many copies out there that look like shit and fade terribly when washed. You can pair it with OD gear if you cant find coyote.

I couple of my teammates use Kryptek Mandrake and its pretty damn effective in the summer and fall months. Unfortunately I cant comment on where exactly they got their vests and belt systems from.

Multicam is easily one of the most common patterns in use now for a reason. It works pretty well across the board. Just make sure you get a quality set. Much like fake MARPAT, it will fade really badly if you get a bad set.

Primaries: LCT AK74MN w/SKTBR, VFC M4 SOPMOD Block 2
Secondary: Latino heat, TM Glock 17
Desmodus is offline   Reply With Quote