View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2018, 22:26   #148
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
Holey shit! It's Mal!

I am devastated to hear that BabyOh and you are not still together. My memory of all of Team Colostomy Bag has crystalized into a rigid vignette that I must assume still represents reality. I find it difficult to find that Agit Prop has more or less dropped cigarettes (the AUG I bought from him actually still smells of ciggies!) for this newfangled vaping thing.

I hope that you are well and am heartened to hear that you are still alive.

Meanwhile I rue the shocks and prangs that have depreciated my body. I feel like an old, but reliable Toyota Corolla which is slowly accumulating faults. I did a partial knee ligament tear a few years ago which acts up from time to time. A couple weeks ago I attended the birthday party of a friends child at a trampoline park which also featured a ninja obstacle course. All the reflexes are still there, but my mental map of what I can do is well out of date. The trick knee is acting up, lower back got tweaked, and I managed to do a partial ligament tear on one of my fingers by flinging off of something and grabbing a ledge. Something that would have been an easy dynamic move when I used to rock climb a lot, but now damages me. I stuck the grab and moved to the next thing but something went pop and the knuckle got swole.

Heey, next weekend I'm going to play airsoft! I should get an actual colostomy bag (new of course) on ebay and turn it into a dump pouch! MOLLE colostomy bag dump pouch (is MOLLE still used?).

I hope that you are well and enjoy that horrible pine needle retsina crap.
So when is this said old timer game??
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote