Thread: Packs Gallery
View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2012, 02:02   #80
OM3GA

I thought I would post up my packs since there hasn't been a new post in a while. Sorry for some of the images quality, my lighting wouldn't quite agree.

Kelty Redwing 44. It has been by hiking pack and it can just barely fit all of my stuff inside. A slightly bigger pack would be nice but I can't complain, so far its held up great.

Tasmanian Tiger Essential Pack. Haven't got a ton of use out of it yet but the quality seems to be that of some of my US and Canadian made gear, and for $50 it's hard to beat. It holds 6 liters and fits my source hydration bladder great with room to spare for extra gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker View Post
If anyone has a Tasmanian Tiger pack... Post pics of your setups and your opinion of it!

We've got most of their line at work just this week, and I'm looking for some feedback on them. I considered switching my Kelty for one of these as they look pretty well made, unfortunately Tasmanian offers a 45 and an 85 pack; nothing in between. I need a ~65, so I'll be keeping my Kelty...
I will have to update this post when I get more use out of it but on all of my Tasmanian Tiger gear the quality is top notch. Good, solid stitching on all of the places that count and close to perfect finish all around. I was amazingly surprised at the quality for the price.

Durate et vosmet rebus servate secundis.
OM3GA is offline   Reply With Quote