View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2011, 11:49   #303
Frozen Tex

Thanks Yannos; this is the sort of input I'm looking for...

I bought the PASGT in the hopes of doing a grunt loadout, but never got around to buying the right armor, so... At least the helmet was cheap. Maybe I'll find another use for it.

The utility pouch... You mean the "fanny pack"? It's useful, but I know it doesn't look right, so I can work on that. And I'm getting rid of the left side belt pouch; it's in the way of my pistol, and takes up so much space I can't carry my Kabar...

Yeah, lots of mag pouches, but they're all singles, so there's only 6 mags on the vest, and 2 on the leg... I hate to lose the drop-leg panel, as the quick-release buckle is compatible with another panel that holds mags for my M14, but I'll look into a right angle panel... I only have 4 pistol mag pouches, and only 5 extra 1911 mags; I guess I'll have to get more!

Thanks for the help!

EDIT: Didn't see you there, Conker... Yeah, I have a (fake) Notoros for my MICH, so I just need to assemble that; would an IR strobe look out of place on the back of the helmet? Plus some VELCRO on the sides and back.

Delenda Est Carthago

Last edited by Frozen Tex; April 4th, 2011 at 11:55.. Reason: extra info
Frozen Tex is offline   Reply With Quote