View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 21:47   #14
Feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by daishi View Post
Dont get a BA for indoor games. Or even those outdoor paintball feilds. You'll be outplayed by a 12 year old with a pistol.

Sniping is for outdoor at 250/300 foot+ ranges with high fps to get bb's on target faster then normal aeg/gbbrs. Sniping is also 90% all about the role, relaying enemy movements, spending hours sneaking up on a known enemy to take one person out, or just setting up camp to again....relay information and generally keeping an eye on people that are to nervous to come into your kill zone. Nothing like standing on a roof and making an enemy squad have to take the long way around skirting the outside of your kill box just to end up running into your ground forces.

Sniping is not some Hollywood, romanticized role in airsoft. Its a very different style of play, and hardly useful in CQB.

Also the NOV gun? Jesus christ. One of the main things a sniper does is spend ludicrous amounts of time tuning and building their BA. The ssg24 is crap. Get a good base like a TM vsr10 or a bar10 if you plan on gutting the whole thing and build from there.

But again. DO NOT buy a BA for indoor use. You're just wasting your money and time.
Thanks for your reply but you need to take a chill pill lol. I wouldnt buy a BA for CQB that sounds hardly smart. I have 2 aegs and pistols for CQB which ive been playing for little over a year now. Ive always wanted to get a sniper but followed everyones advice when they told me to get an aeg first and get used to airsoft, which I have by now. And all that about spending hours sneaking up on 1 enemy for 1 kill? What? lol. Snipers can definitely be used in skirmishes and most importantly be fun. I have no idea what you're going on about son. And the NOV gun being crap, well I cant say you're wrong but countless reviews can and no offense ill take their word for it over yours. The VSR10 idea sounds good except I have neither the time/knowledge or money to invest in upgrading. Everyone says the SSG24 is perfect for that reason, comes ready for battle. Cheers mate
Feels is offline   Reply With Quote