View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2017, 00:20   #23
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

Just like the old days, there's people who are out there for fun, and some who are out there for sport.
Honestly I think some of our memories are backwards on the subject. I think everyone USED to be all about having fun 12 years ago, and the very few of us who were obsessed with being the best just kind of dealt with it because we only had one group. So the 4-6 of us that were really good just split off onto both teams and games were basically just the few of us shooting eachother with the odd target popping up every now and then...

New people are allowed to suck, and if they don't WANT to get better, that's fine too.
But they also need to respect that we DO want to get better, and not accuse us of cheating when we're multiple tiers above them in skill.

I do try to get around and play with all the groups around Calgary. Get my face out there, try to push the idea that us milsim guys are GOOD, but not assholes about it lol
I figure if people hate us for being good, they at least can't hate us for being assholes.
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote