View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:57   #12
Bandit50

Here, for more fun i'll post something quick In this forum of some of the work I have already done.. under an "Edit: "

Edit: See, fun (To add, this is where all of the CAD Photos for this project, will be listed under this thread.)

So, I have the parts I need to start drafting, and thus it has began! Even more to come soon.

Edit: I just ended up buying my own gear box, I will measuring things down the (0.0001") and using the sin bar if needed ... I'm not excited about that part.... Wish I had a protractor that measured in degrees, minutes and seconds. What do you think cactus? .65, .88 or .73 carbon steel for the gears.. I want something flexibility.. but I also want something hard : / maybe ill just make gears and temper them like they temper a good sword. Nah....maybe ill just buy the parts, piece by piece and just make a decent gear box at the same time. Yeah, I like that plan better I could use raffle the gear box, or use it...and then the community gets a drawing out of it... A GDT drawing!!!

ßąηđїt.50

Last edited by Bandit50; July 1st, 2014 at 12:50..
Bandit50 is offline   Reply With Quote