View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2009, 10:29   #14
TCLP

Update!

Got to go and do my final testing yesterday.

Well the weather was about -3c all day, little to no wind, and about 4 to 6 inches of snow on the ground.

Being that I'm not easy on the gun it was covered in snow. In the barrel, hop up, mags, everywhere. The battery that came with the kit lasted about 1600 rds. And its only a 1400mah batt. but it could partially be explained by the deans connectors. Now the gun was miss feeding when the mags were near empty. Now this problem was complicated by 2 mags not wanting to feed well.

The gun came out with a few new scratches, but what do you expect from a game. But it took bb hits very well, the metal barely scuffs. Its great.

Now I was using .28's today and I was getting about 80ft. with the hop up set right. Not 100% on that since its hard to get a real good bearing in a white bb over white snow. The hop up adjusted well to the larger weight. Although closer to the end of the day it was going a little wonky.

Conclusion
I like the gun, alot! I never thought I'd be an Armalite fan. And it performs great, the only real thing I didn't like are the stupid roll pins. They have caused me to break the cocking handle and a roll pin punch. GR!

Performance: 10/10
Appearance: 9/10
Weight/Build Quality: 7/10
Upgrades: 9/10
Overall: 8/10

Last edited by TCLP; February 11th, 2009 at 21:13..
TCLP is offline   Reply With Quote