Thread: My TM pistols
View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2008, 19:58   #91
cgivisionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krame View Post
Thanks. They shoot better than stock. The STI Executive is built for racing purposes, the PDI 6.01 helps accuracy and power. It also has a Proud buffer spring to short stroke the slide movement during recoil(have a 9ball short stoke spring coming). Makes it even quicker than stock, but the slide can't lock back anymore since the slide doesn't move that far back. The sear has been polished and reshaped as well as the disconnecter, so the trigger pull is insanely light and quick now. Perfect for double taps when I compete in airsoft IPSC postal matches. I have an Airsoft Surgeon hammer,sear,hammer strut, and valve knocker coming though, it's supposed to be much better than even a modified stock setup like mine.

The Delta shoots as smooth as it was stock. The PGC kit fits tight with no play in the slide to frame fit but it still moves buttery smooth. Power is up a little with the 9ball tightbore and it has a PDI hammer and stainless sear so the trigger pull on this is very light and short too.
Awesome! I would have had to invest too much to make it as good, or better than stock. I'm happy with stock. LOL

Enjoy your "new" toys.
cgivisionary is offline   Reply With Quote