Thread: FN SCAR Thread
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2012, 19:19   #124
Gunny_McSmith
a.k.a. Palucol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiviet View Post
Inner barrel length is 510 mm.

Gunny, you re-wire the rear portion of that thing yet? I took a look at the stock wiring of mine yesterday and it's an absolute nightmare. Also, lemme know how the raptor fet install goes (doing the same with mine lol)
Nah not yet, I'm waiting on some parts to come in before attempting it! (Dont have anything to test the mosfet here... plus gotta wait on some XT60 connectors, lipos, charger, new piston, spring, shims, bullet connectors...etc)

But I'll be posting a small tutorial on how to do it in the VFC scar owner thread soon! (how to do the connections and all (since has a realistic fieldstrip system, which makes it a bit more complicated to rewire....)) (ETA probs 1-2 weeks...)

But I know that I'll have to pop that hinge roll pin out... and from experience... I hate roll pins...(good thing i have a roll pin punch set...lol)

BTW: I also ordered another hinge plate + front portion of the stock + Ring connectors from Hong Kong (just in case installation goes wrong, I can jsut assemble a Brand new stock with the 16AWG wiring in want....lol

Anyways, stay tuned!