View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2009, 10:03   #3
coach
aka coachster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripanu1 View Post
hello there canadian airsofters i was just wondering if there is a way to get a ar-15/m4a1 metal u/l recievers without paying all out doors ive alreadt put out over a grand on a few of my guns and foolishly attemted to bring in some trying the hit and miss technique through customs from ebairsoft.com (wrong) customs siezed every one i can get anything else but the recievers at a fraction of the cost the reciever im looking for is the stoner sr25 i find it sad that our government treats us like little kids im 40 years old and cant buy certain items for my aeg's but if your in a bussiness you can purchase them over seas for around 50.90 us u/l and sell them to your citizens for 200-300 dollars what a bunch of money hungry hippocrits.
time for you to read the FAQ's and get age verified. only way to go about getting/finding metal receivers from these boards.

there's a good chance that trying to do the hit and miss importing has flagged all of your shipments to be inspected which will probably lead to more seizures.

Last edited by TokyoSeven; April 13th, 2009 at 11:49..
coach is offline   Reply With Quote