View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2010, 20:02   #14
ripanu1

ripanu1

i appoligize for seeming pissed ,im not pissed at all just frustrated .so i will spend the money for gas and try to hook up with your ver. and as far as the money staying in canada yes it is true no b.s. i think its better to invest here
also my shop is totaly real so ill leave the unbelievers these couple of pics showing me in gear and also a peak at a couple of registrys of mine ill not be rattling on any more .if thats how you want to play than ill get er done ill just have to figure out when i can take the trip very busy oh another thing my web store is currently in process just another 4,500 dollars and shes mine it will be very user freindly with pay pal and all the sorts ill get ver. if you wish and i do agree with keeping the guns out of youngsters hands there would be nothing worse than a kid getting shot for having a fake gun. sorry for the grief guys
later. oh this is my new name it has been changed because i wanted to incorprate where i was from nova scotia via-scotia arms airsoft
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0169.JPG (1.40 MB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg HPIM0170.JPG (908.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by ripanu1; April 30th, 2010 at 20:07.. Reason: forgot something
ripanu1 is offline   Reply With Quote