View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2010, 16:45   #9
ripanu1

how many people do you know that enjoy paying over a dollar a litre for gas and would have to drive 400+ kilm costing about 100 bucks just because i need to be age verified maybe you guys should have live video chat and you could see that i am not under 18 but over 39 which is 40 i could hold up my drivers lic. and smile to match my picture but maybe the wrinkles and white hairs could be added in with adobe i guess ill stick with franks wonderful service over at v.a. where i enjoy spending MY MONEY made from MY license .and as far as importing i GET what ever i order, its just that with our econ. i think its proper
to try to put the money back into our country unlike some of our leaders.if there is any other way besides draging myself up there to hear shit man your old looking lol yup def. old enough.just trying to save money and i dont like the long drives.4.3 v6 gmc is just about at the top of the fuel latter.i have sold over 200 aegs 15 gbb riffles and a ton of acc. and gbb pistols all tinted lower rec. never sell to minors,ever and also not to mention i have my own play field with buildings and it is around 2 acres square. oh shit i just had a brain fart ...what if you guys were say to meeting a fella half way how about i set up a fax from the county det. of my local rcmp office and fax you guys my drivers license. qite a brain fart but any ways ill hang around here a few more days then . and cont.on my next move .o ya before i forget the licences i have for example restricted carrier licencse. allows me to import all my shit but why give them the money when i can invest here im sorry if your
sixth sense ability tells you im mad and under 18 .i hope you dont make a living with that tallent.because your way off. any ways have a good day and ill think on the trip and if i dont drive up then thats alright.ill take my shot down wounds and carry on never to return and i know youll just miss the hell out of me. further note i didnt need any var. from ken at 007 0r at CAS. very fine considerate people over there . sometimes ya got to flash the cash to get er done was just trying to buy 5 203,s def. no sale now thats over a grand in 1 gauranteed ouch
ripanu1 is offline   Reply With Quote