View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2015, 14:26   #131
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriGagarin View Post
I, well mh 13 yr old son actually spent $700 there on two guns and accesories. I asked the saleslady if they could throw in the $15 bottle of pellets for free. She went to the back and returned and said no. She said they give bonuses if u spend $1000. So i said u give a $15 pellet bottle away if you spend a thousand? She said "probably!"

So ATTENTION SHOPPERS 1.5% OFF SALE IF YOU SPEND $1000!!! Jeez talk about cheap! I would have cancelled everything if my son wasnt salivating over his purchase.

Staff here seem a little arrogant. The woman was "ok" but it sounds like a skinflint is running the show here doesnt even give a sales person the freedom to make a call on giving a 2-3% discount.

I will steer my son and the three or four friends of his who are about to buy similar purchases elsewhere.
You spent $700 dollars on equipment and you're griping about a $15 bottle of bb's? What's wrong with a business refusing to haggle when there's set pricing, let alone give away stuff for free? They're a business, after all.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote