View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2020, 13:33   #15
zgzdgz

Thank you all for all of your help I really appreciate that kindly ! And to update this case, when I switched to lbs bb's, it fed like charm, but however, the current problem I experience right now (and in the beginning using this aeg) was, that, select fire didn't worked as it should be, as, when I switched to full auto without the battery, okay, it worked, but, it feels like it's getting caught of something a bit in the beginning of the pull, but, I can still pull, just feels like it's not smooth movement you know,and semi works like semi, amazing, so, all the springs are in place, and nothing is damaged or worn out, as I said, I had problems in the beginning, like, I switch from safe to full auto and then to semi it works like charm, however, if I switched from semi to full auto, then, it acts like it's on safe, so, maybe one of you guys have a pic of proper alignment of the selector gears on both left and right or, how to fix these problems?I'm aligned everything properly on the gearbox, cleaned it, lubricated, tested the battery to ensure that it feeds the gun, but, the fire modes, it's kind of pain in the butt, and I don't know where should I begin searching for the culprit, as it feels like, as long as I hold on full auto it shoots fine, when I release the trigger while I stay on full-auto, and trying to fire, it acts like safe, I can't move trigger, and then after some jiggling with the trigger it seems to unlock, and then again it's on safe, I mean, did you had these type of problems ?

https://imgur.com/a/ZOa1PBP

Last edited by zgzdgz; September 13th, 2020 at 04:37..
zgzdgz is offline   Reply With Quote