View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2020, 10:28   #7
Datawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Chang View Post
"Overshooting" is an interesting term. Many games only allow semi-auto to avoid this.

Funny thing is the manufacturers and individual players have been working hard to make the semi-auto to shoot like full auto!

HPA also makes it easier to cheat in the middle of the games.
People overshoot using semi only as well. I'm guilty of this too sometimes although I do my best to try to limit it. It gets subjective of when it becomes excessive and when it's just to ensure your opponent calls their hits. I know APEX and TTAC train to put quite a few rounds on target that might be considered overshooting in some people's eyes and those guys are hardcore milsim. To me, 1-2 rounds is being nice but the target might not feel it. 3-5 rounds tends to be optimal and what I try to do. Any more than 10 rounds feels excessive to me, and that's where my gripe lies with the speedsofters as a lot of them LOVE to spam and pump rounds out as fast as they can.

Also, binary triggers are stupid and should be banned from every field. It's a safety hazard if you can't reset your trigger without firing off a round.
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote