View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2008, 17:03   #84
Mister Donut

New from Richmond, BC

Hey all, haven't played cops 'n robbers since i was 10 but I remember playing with toy guns was a $hitload of fun.

Well, that's not entirely true...in highschool, me and several friends had some spring action, single-shot airsoft guns and we had a blast. One rich kid had an AEG and we all thought he was cheating. We used to play in the middle of the night at a park, or just around some buildings....I hear you might get shot by police you do that nowadays. Anyways, we didn't have any particular rules (just the honor system - you get shot, you're out), but it was loads of fun.

I think I want to get into airsoft, but I think I need some more stuff and information. I just acquired a TM M4 R.I.S. and a Hi-Capa, no batteries, chargers, extra mags, BBs, mask, goggles, straps or holster. My original intention was just to get them as wall-hangers, but the more I think about it, the more I want to shoot them.

Anyways, hope to find out more information about the sport here and maybe see some of you on the field.
Mister Donut is offline   Reply With Quote