View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2013, 09:35   #77
Zack The Ripper

Send a message via MSN to Zack The Ripper
Never had any issues with things bought from TA, however I would agree their customer service could be greatly improved. Being told to take a number and wait my turn is understandable, but if I wait 45 minutes I should be able to tend to all matters I have when its my turn. I shouldn't be told that if I have more than two things I need to wait and take another number when the three people in front of me spent 15 minutes each shmoosing through the entire store because they went there without actually knowing what they want. However, this is my only issue with them. I have since been going to Huang for all my stuff as he is always open to letting me try things out and exchange them if its not working out for me, and he is always open to hashing out deals, which I love. Also, much closer to Stouffville which plays in my favor, but I think if you're looking for an actual rifle/carbine/pistol and maybe mags, TA is good for that, however I think for odds and ends, gear, accessories, etc etc.. is best purchased elsewhere as you'll drive yourself nuts trying to get all your questions answered because of how swamped the TA staff always seem to be. TA is also good if you need a gun doc, but just a tad on the pricey side IMO. I guess the phrase of this tangent is to pick your spots.

Last edited by Zack The Ripper; May 7th, 2013 at 09:37..
Zack The Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote