View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2013, 12:18   #51
Uberg33k

I wasn't going to chime in but I feel I should say something positive. I'm in no way refuting other posters, but my experience has been the exact opposite.

Been there many times and always gotten good service. If anything the other customers have rubbed me the wrong way. lol See here;

http://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=150391

But service wise, while not perfect is no where near, for me at least what is being described in the former posts. Maybe I've been lucky, but I even brought a friend of mine who is probably the most indecisive person on the planet and was clearly aggravating the dudes behind the counter yet they continued to help and answer all his questions. Again, maybe my experience but still. I do agree that the pick a number system is atrocious and should be revamped. Because the poor customers behind my friend wanted to tear him a new one for taking so long. But the young guy that was dealing with us did walk away a few times to help others during so I don't know, I like the store, I've been treated with respect (I am an older guy who looks young but I wasn't treated a such), and all in all my experience with the store has been pleasant.

I'm sorry to see so many people feeling quite the opposite.
Uberg33k is offline   Reply With Quote