View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013, 10:22   #5
AshleyAshes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt- Lovegrove View Post
and whats the eta on getting an episode up?
We start the biggest shoot tomorrow actually. I'll include a link to the script infact, scenes 4 and 5 which take up half the story will be shot tomorrow.

I'd put it at about 4 weeks for total completion, one of our cops is having dental surgery this upcoming reading week so we can't shoot with her for another 10 days or so. We can only do one more scene without her. We'll then wrap up the two scenes with her in the week after that. Then give it a week for post-production. So, 3-4 weeks. But I can post some production photos and screenshots after this weekend if anyone is interested.

There will be two different versions edited. We're actually graduating Television Broadcasting students at Algonquin, I'm leading this up as I've been drooling to do something like this because, well damnit, I'm learning film and television as a school that owns a police car! Anyway, this is a 'drama' assignment that makes up 25% of our mark, it'll also be in contention to be shown on CBC Ottawa over the summer where they showcase local indie stuff in a timeslot that ensures no one ever actually watches it. One of the specs for that is a hard limit of 12mins. So it could be edited a bit shorter for that. YouTube will get a slightly longer version and also start with a flashforward to the shoot out that takes place in the middle of the plot, then flash back to the start of the story. ...Cause it's YouTube and no one's gonna watch something 15mins long unless they see gunfire in the first 30 seconds.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvlveocgja...Draft%202D.pdf

And for the record, Carleton Uniform's red stripe police pants do not come with duty belt loops, though the duty belts came with loops of their own. :P