Thread: Vsr 10
View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2019, 16:27   #7
Kurmit905

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyprezGod View Post
Hey Kurmit, did you buy the Double Bell off Airsoftdepot?

I was wondering the same too and from what I found online so far, people did manage to upgrade the bucking and the action army hop-up seem to be compatible. Nothing about PDI. Not much resource out there, the name doesnt have much recognition.

Im thinking of getting a double bell instead of jg to install a wolverine bolt but unsure if it's compatible. How does the double bell sniper feel?
Yeah I did get it from Airsoft Depot rayon tank both said that if I'm going to upgrade the internals anyway the name doesn't matter Bell is getting a lot better in my opinion and they're putting a lot more quality control and metal Parts such as they have in the VSR 10 the internals and Trigger are all metal internal which is nice as for the feel it is lightweight no rattles the buttstock is Halo like usual nothing a little bit of foam can't fix I'm thinking I'm going to extend the inner barrel into a suppressor as well it's nice that already has 14 chapter on the end and then I will of course do some compression work Teflon spacers Etc
Kurmit905 is offline   Reply With Quote