View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2019, 20:47   #40
Swattiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
community.

Is TM still king? I have seen the elusive VFG is now plentiful in Canada, along with the brand G&G. Is G&G good to go now? I am interested in the TM 416 Delta because of the ability to closely replicate my real steal in terms of manipulation and reloading. Is this a decent option in today’s day and age?

Who makes the best Glock GBB pistol? Is KWA still a good go-to? Are TM 1911s still amazing?

Which company is worth looking into for a one-stop shop for airsoft guns and upgrades (i.e.: Prometheus inner barrels, etc)?

Lastly, is there a quality gunsmith in the GTA that I can go to?

Thanks to all who post and I am glad to be back!

D
When you refer to a "TOY" gun which works well right of the box and gives the least trouble afterwards, TM still leads the way. I have the TM HK416 Delta and it is fun and performs very well. Price is acceptable if you can wait until big sale e.g. "Black Friday".

You see a lot VFC, G&G and other new brands. If you are going for the not too cheap ones, they are pretty good.

Only sad thing is somehow their price has become pretty stiff due to those "authentic trade marks authorization" companies' greed, if you are looking for real trade marks airsoft guns.

Same apply to pistols, so KWA pistols, while come with metal slides, always have some weird trade marks.

For TM pistols, if you are looking for good performance "TOY" guns right of the box, they have a few new 1911 variance. But their price, somehow are pretty jet up a lot at the Canadian retailers' level.
Swattiger is offline   Reply With Quote