View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2008, 23:17   #258
Inade

Send a message via MSN to Inade
1) Manufacturer, Model Name: Stunt Studio's M4.
-
2) Date Obtained: March 2nd, 08'
-
3) Initial Cost: 140$
-
4) New or Used: New
-
5) Mechanical Problems: None as of yet, but the mech box is plastic (ABS) so it won't last as long as i want it to.
-
6) Esthetic Problems: Though the body is plastic, the mexh box, and even the 203, they're all made out of ABS so atleast they're decent quality. I just spray painted it black, (body used to be see-through) yet to see stratches ect.
-
7) Rounds fired between failures: No failures. Estimated 400 BB's fired.
-
8) Changes to Internals and Externals: Externals i've added on a 23$ (from ebay) 6-point adjustable stock, spray-painted the body black, bought an ACOG rifle scope (50$ off ebay) and a red dot reflex sight (20$ off ebay). I will replace the gears with new metals ones and probably upgrade the bushings too.
-
9) Resale Date and Value if applicable: Might re-sell on ebay maybe next season. 120$ (taking into consideration the stock i put on, fresh coat of paint, and the sight i bought, bushings and gears i'm going to buy all adding up to be about 100$)
-
10)Notes and Comments: FPS is 310, it's perfect, 203 is dead-weight though, but extremely good hop-up system) Def. worth it's money. (Amazing starter's weapon.)
Inade is offline   Reply With Quote