View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2018, 22:58   #1
Mukaluk

CZ P-09 random blowback version?

I have three green gas mags and three CO2 mags. All six mags I get the same behaviour so I really don't think it's a mag problem. I get completely random levels of blowback and FPS. Everything from really snappy to a little sluggish to wet propane spewing out from under the slide and a bb rolling out the barrel to a complete jam up. When it does jam up its always on the way back and always in the position photographed. Everything I can get to with a field strip (no tools) has been cleaned inspected and lubricated properly. When I manually rack the slide everything feels smooth, there is a SLIGHT resistance in the action when I have an empty mag up against the nozzle and at the point when the nozzle gets pulled away from the inner barrel and back into the blowback housing. I have no problem maintaining my other GBB pistols and GBBR. Gun has performed this way since the beginning. I can go through a whole mag and it works flawlessly and then that same mag another time with same bbs and same full charge of propane will just spew gas and/or barely cycle. Cool down does seem to agravate thr issue like if i shoot burts and for sure if i mag dump. I've scoured multiple airsoft forums and reddit and have a found a few people with the exact same problem but no solves. The thing that stumps me is the complete randomness when no variables (bb type, mag pressure, temoerature, angle when firing etc) change the blowback is just totally unpredictable. I have lots of money in mags so it considering just getting the new version with the tall supressor sights and using this one for parts BUT I'm hesitant, due to this.

Any input is much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resized_20180910_202011_3974.jpg (143.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Resized_20180910_201914_4425.jpg (228.9 KB, 19 views)
Mukaluk is offline   Reply With Quote