PTE. Pyle

Send a message via MSN to PTE. Pyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabose
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MikeL-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabose
How do you get your guns to look like C7/C8/C9's I'm kinda new to airsoft actully I'm only 16 and there fore can't play (parents wont take me and I dont know anyboby that airsofts). Any way so how do you guys modify your guns to look CF authentic.
Cabose

If you want to know how to make certain airsoft guns look more Canadian search the forums. Doesn't really matter though, since you are a minor an can't do anything related to airsoft.
Yea I will look. I think its kinda stupied tho that people 16 plus can't play airsoft. I'm not trying to sound like a whiny teenager or anything but I'm old enough to join the reserves where you shoot real guns and go out once a month and do all kinds of stuff including staying up late in the pooring rain. I think it's just stupied that because of a few people a majority of teens are thought to be imature. Sociaty - :smack: time to rise and shine. What ever I'll be off to reserve training this summer so it doesn't really matter.
Cabose
actualy you are not old enough to join the reserves, your parents must sign for you to join the cf if you are a minor. as well from what i was told when i was 17 and joined the only way you can join if you are 16 is if you turn 17 befor you go for your ql2. either that or december 31. i could be wrong about the age. altho i am sure about your parents having to sign for you. and if they wont let you play airsoft chances are they wont let you join the reserves.

the reason 16 year old people cant play with out parents concent is simply if you get hurt being a minor your parents can sue the club that lets you play with them. where as if you sign when you are 18 you waive leagle rights to sue.