View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2020, 00:55   #5
kyle milliken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ourindar View Post
If the trigger board is the same as the one in the VFC/PTS VPSC Virgo, expect problems. Mine had an issue where it would work fine for like 30 minutes after plugging the battery in, then get upset and stop firing unless I flipped it to full auto.... where it would just shoot constantly.

Plugging the battery out and back in did nothing, then I'd test it at home the next day and it'd work fine... only for the same thing to happen after the battery was in a while. Tried the reset cable they include and nothing.

Fortunately I was half intending to have it gutted anyway so it's got a Spectre in it now, but it had a rough start to its life.

Big VFC fan, but their programmable trigger boards have been pretty crap so far.
The avalon doesn't have a programmable board only a basic duel mosfet system. But as for the ops question all Avalon's are the same and if you go on reddit you'll see the avalon get recommend before a krytac every time.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
kyle milliken is offline   Reply With Quote