View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2016, 13:36   #11
Reddwulf

Honestly, I am pretty impressed with Siege, even putting aside all the hype from the TA crowd.

The times I've been there, staff has always been courteous and polite, and always worked with us to ensure we were comfortable and content. Letting us lock up rooms while we got lunch, etc.

Referees were on-top of things, although I am always leery of centralized reffing (refs stay in one central place, tower. Ya'll move around!). Most importantly, they take everything seriously. We had a game delayed while everyone was ushered into a room to deal with a missing tornado grenade that it was quite clear that one player was trying to steal (it was "hidden" in a corner under some gear in a ready-room). Once the situation was dealt with and the item returned, the players were released back to being able to ready up for the next game.

The only complaints I have are overcrowding (choo choo hype-train) and linear layout of some areas (long shooting corridors basically dividing the field) but all-in-all, a fantastic indoor experience.

Oh, one complaint, get a debit machine ya damn cavemen, its 2016, we're not fighting the Kaiser anymore.
Reddwulf is offline   Reply With Quote