View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2014, 00:01   #976
DuCKy!

Comeau-SCS, thanks for answering my questions! Much appreciated!
Please the link below for a pic of my piston and seal:
CLICK ME!

Upon looking at another gun, it seems that I have an aftermarket piston too.. hmm?

Daishi, is the V1 bolt that bad? From my limited research, it's mainly less reliable in terms of FPS correct? The reason I got the V1 is because I'm in the land down under in NZ. We don't have a plethora of stuff available here! Just found someone selling this locally and so I went for it.

Grantmac, what aspects of the V1 bolt do you like? What's the main reason you run a V2 now?

An extra edit/question:
I'm running a Falcon 509mm 6.03mm, and the hopup is green, so I'm assuming it's Falcon as well. Seems like all the bits on my gun is Falcon.
Anyways, I stripped it all down, cleaned my barrel many times, took the hop-up out and washed it in warm soapy water, did the heat shrink mod on the hop-up lever arm thing, put it all back together, and shot some 0.25g bb's.
The hop-up seems to be doing OK vertically, it would stay "level" for at least 50m (160ft). However it would curve to the left quite significantly after say, 25m (80ft). Is my hop-up bucking buggered?

Last edited by DuCKy!; December 3rd, 2014 at 19:43..
DuCKy! is offline   Reply With Quote