View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2012, 08:53   #1
SotaSotka

Generic Bundeswehr loadout, WIP

Hi! I am new to this forum and I am from Finland, but I chose to join this forum because I have been looking around this forum for a while now and I think that this one is better than the others!

So this is my loadout, it is still in progress, because I do not even have the a gun and goggles yet, but I have ordered a JG G3 and ESS Tactical XT goggles, plus 5 mid caps for the G3. Now I have only two pictures of my loadout, one with a shrapnel vest and one without. This loadout is not supposed to be exactly like what the BW has now, it is just something that I threw together.

As a base layer, I have Bundeswehr flecktarn feldbluse and feldhose. I have three pairs of the pants and four of the shirts. On a cold day, I have a flecktarn parka. All of these are issued surplus.

Then, the shrapnel vest is a US PASGT vest, OD. If I shall use a shrapnel vest, I will use this until I get a BW issue one.

The helmet is a MICH replica, yes, the one everyone has. I have a Bundeswehr flecktarn/desert helmet cover on it, foliage straps removed.

The webbing set is the basic belt and harness set, 2x 2 mag G3 pouches, canteen pouch with a US 1qt canteen, two butt packs, one has the parka in it and one has a first aid kit, and extra bb's.

As boots, I have Bundeswehr kampfstiefel mod 2005.

As I have long hair, a balaclava or a multi function headwrap is a must. The balaclava is belgian surplus, and the shemagh and the headwrap are by Mil-Tec (Yes, they can actually make something good)

Please comment below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-06-15-069.jpg (548.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-06-16-072.jpg (366.4 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by SotaSotka; June 16th, 2012 at 09:28..
SotaSotka is offline   Reply With Quote