View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2017, 11:30   #4
Kozure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post
hmm good to know that feature is not working, getting IT on it asap to fix, the trader rating button will be fixed again soon and that is the easiest way to leave feedback.

On a site note I notice you are not AV'd and most of our sales/buy sections are age restricted, please ensure that the trader rating system is being used for transactions done only on these forums.
My AV is pending - I have met with a qualified Toronto-area age verifier and he took down my information and was very careful to let me know it will take a little while - I know these things take time because it's all volunteer work, so I'm not complaining about it at all. Perhaps he's even submitted to you already. I have no idea - again, I know this is a labour of love for all of you, so I'm just biding my time!

For the record, it was easy - found the AV closest to me, arranged a time, and went. Took a grand total of 20 minutes, including travel, verification and conversation about a few upcoming events! No trouble at all, at least in the GTA. It happened that the geographically closest AV was on a busy schedule in the time period that I emailed him. I could have gone to a retailer-based AV and was about to, but then he became available.

I only rated transactions done on the forums for non-age-restricted items such as ACUs, LBE and the like. I am not buying anything from age-restricted forums, nor am I rating any trades done outside the forum.

For troubleshooting assistance, the error message when I click on the "Trader Rating" link underneath the avatar image/user name is:

"Not Found

The requested URL /classifieds/member.php was not found on this server."

I've tried clicking on multiple users and it's always the same message.

Last edited by Kozure; May 10th, 2017 at 11:45..
Kozure is offline   Reply With Quote