View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2019, 19:54   #38
DBspotter

I have been using GBBR platforms exclusively since 2012, year round, in all weather conditions and I will never go back to and AEG. I have run multiple brands and platforms through everything from -10 dgrees C to 42 degrees C and I've never felt handicapped by the system. Granted there are some steps you need to take to ensure the system works well in colder temperatures but that is worth it if you are dedicated to the GBB system.

If anyone tells you that you can't get the consistent range out of a gas gun that you can out of an AEG, they are wrong. That statement comes from a place of ignorance, not credible experience. If you want a high rate of fire, mid cap magazines, and a whiny zipping sound whenever you pull the trigger than AEG's are the way to go. I will also say that AEG's definitely have a much more stable FPS from one shot to the next, but that is the nature of running gas propellants.

Here are some things to keep in mind with running any GBBR platform, you have to be on a first name basis with your gun. If you rely on others to tech your guns, you have poor maintenance practices, and you refuse to put endless hours into sanding, filing, polishing, and shimming your gun then you likely won't ever be truly satisfied with your GBBR.

If you are thinking of going with a GBBR platform and you have any questions feel free to PM me, I would be happy to answer any of your questions.

BA Level 2 Certified
DBspotter is offline   Reply With Quote