Thread: PDW choices
View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2021, 02:28   #9
Nz3linsky

Okay well you gotta check out the krytac trident mk11 cqb pdw. They're amazing out the box. 7.4 lipo perfect and 11.1 is a ridiculous fast rof. Accurate asap dmr, full metal, very high build quality I'm actually looking for a second.
There's also the vfc Avalon saber pdw this is a strong contender and just about the same level quality of the krytac. Both of these are beat out the box no upgrade needed

Next up I love my g&g arp9 with a tightbore, upgraded hopup rubber, changed to a proper buffer tube m4 stock for battery and it's 11.1 ready, pair it with the $60 hand winding drum mag 1500 rds and we'll over 20 rps. They're just as good outdoors against the dmr as long as you use them right. Then arp 556 is very similar but you get the benefits of the M4 magazine well.

King arms pdw is also like the arp guns but they take m4 AND mp5 magazines. Pretty useful.

All the guns I mentioned are mosfet comes stock and cost not much more than 300 dollar.

One special mention is the ics mars pdw. It's just like the arp9 but it's a higher build quality, full metal, split gearbox and the infamous second to none dmr capable as their full size lineup. Only drawback is the $500 price tag. Well spent though
Nz3linsky is offline   Reply With Quote