View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 22:54   #1
VirtueofApathy

My TorontoAirsoft.com review

Ok, to start off I had a bad experince...

I ordered a mpk5 and some spare mags. I was suppose to recive the gun, the mags, battery and charger.

I got in the mail the gun, the mags and 4 chargers and no battery. The real cheap chargers mind you.

I e-mailed them about the mistake and I was told to send the excess chargers back via COD shipping. What would have refunded my money I spent on the shipping.

They sent me a 9.6v instead of the 8.4v stick battery. normaly I wouldn't care but the gun as it so happens only fits the 8.4v battery.

So this time I called and was told to sell it myself to someone for cash. I'm thinking "This is not what I ordered, I want what I paid for". I get the guys at the company to finaly agree to take it back on there facebook page.

I know just should of kept it ...

So I finally recive the 8.4v battery in the mail two months later.. Then it hits me my 35 odd bucks I spent to send the chargers and 9.6v back is wasted becouse TorontoAirsoft.ca dosen't pick up there mail.

Know this was no mistake I used Canada Post to track the orders and I sent repeated e-mails and phone calls to remind them. After 10 days unrecived mail gets sent back, too me!

So I'll I'm saying is if you order from them make sure your not to far away from the store. So you can go complain in person.

Forgot to mention I finaly got them to give me store credit for my 35 odd bucks. The 35 odd bucks I waisted sending back the iteams I didn't order. Only they just gave me 25 dollars. So I'm out 10 bucks and I need to buy more from there store to get my money back.

Last edited by VirtueofApathy; May 14th, 2012 at 23:03..
VirtueofApathy is offline   Reply With Quote