Thread: technical term
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2020, 17:55   #1
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Southern Alberta
technical term

can anyone tell me what exactly these connectors are called?

im needing them in bulk, like 50+ but cant seem to locate on ebay etc as i think im getting the term/title wrong for them...

thnx ( they are the very small ones think for 18 gauge wire)
blazzer73553 is offline   Reply With Quote