Thread: ASC - slow?
View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:30   #18
Ricochet
How much sand CAN you fit in your vagina!?

Wow! Missed those posts about overloading nodes and peak usage times. Well, I hate to say it but I've had by far, epic landslide, winningest results with Telus almost never going down, bogging down and remaining overall stable. I guess some of you can't get Telus...

For the rest of you, it's the apocalypse. As the internet slowly dissapears, so will your pretend group of friends and pretend social life, and you'll die fat and alone in your mother's basement. Those weapons you bought on eBay and saved up ammo will only repel the first marauding, Mad Max-esque, rape squad, but what about the others? After they've turned your skin into a seat cover for their spikey motor cycle, they'll steal all that food you've stockpiled. I on the other hand will disappear with my family into the BC interior, where I'll eat barbecued deer every night and make alcohol in a stone cistern behind my shack.

Last edited by Ricochet; January 17th, 2017 at 15:18..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote