View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2019, 12:48   #1
zReaperAssassin

Small Plate Carrier

So I’ve been looking into trying a Plate Carrier for another time, give it a good chance. The past few seasons I’ve been running a UR-Tactical Easy Rig and found it amazing, mainly because I run a lot and it actually fit me. However, I am a small guy, and even the Easy Rig has the shoulders adjusted all the way to fit me. I’m about 5’10 140lbs and about a 33” chest or so. I wear SR in every combats I ever owned and they always fit me perfect. Now onto the topic.

With the PC’s I’ve owned, I never had a large budget. So I got Chinese replica PC’s like a 6094 or a JPC. They’ve always been floppy around and with the fake plates in I felt like a brick running around. I feel like it was because they were not properly sized, maybe even not fitted. However, probably because not the best quality. I’ve been looking at various plate carriers made with better quality, such as LBX 0300s, and I’ve been wanting to try a higher quality PC. So, what would you guys recommend, for PC’s that would fit my slim frame, or should I just stick with the chest Rig?

Thanks folks