View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2019, 08:10   #1
XOIIO

Need suggestions for an AEP/electric gun with a small mechanism.

Hey all, so I've gotten it into my head to try and make a deadshot styled wrist mounted pistol, I figure it would make a somewhat neat last resort type weapon for when you're run out of options.

It will pretty much have to be electric, gas blowback just isn't going to work, however I've never dealt with electric guns before, so I could use some help.

I'm hoping to find something that has a relatively compact gearbox assembly, can fire .2 or .25 at a decent speed, and perhaps something that would be easy to modify the bb feed path of, as they might have to make a 90 degree bend out of the magazine when it's in it's final form.

Since I have a 3d printer I might try and make it actually look like deadshot's wrist mounted gun however I feel like I might be able to make it more compact. This does also mean I can probably make some sort of integrated magazine, or something like that, I'm hoping to have at least 50 shots in the thing.

I don't know how aeps work, but I'd imagine some super cheap guns actually have the gearbox held together by the gun body, and this is something I'd like to avoid.

Of course, also looking for something easy to get here in Canada, and with a somewhat reliable mechanism, I'm assuming there are some that are known to break pretty fast. Not looking for something crazy expensive either though.
XOIIO is offline   Reply With Quote