View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2013, 00:32   #101
Sequential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino325 View Post
Hey guys,
I'm in need of a little help here. I've got a A2 through a trade that needs some work. The trigger box has mostly TSC steel parts so it isn't a concern of mine right now. What is a concern is that 90% of the time the gun is failing to feed and then it does the bb's roll out of the barrel.

Bolt mods so far are Azimuth bolt guides, nozzle, and cylinder. There is also a TSC steel bolt head. Since installing the bolt guides the bolt gets pinched when pulled completely back and won't release without a slight tape on the ground. I was thinking about taking some fine grit sand paper and taking down some of the paint where it seems to be stopping.

Next issue, I believe that my part 12, the bb loading chamber is the older version which may be the cause of why the gun is failing to feed possibly? Where would I go about picking a newer version up from? WGC is currently out of stock. My MP5's serial is KE007220 if that helps in determining what version I have of part # 12.

Last issue is the hop up chamber. It's also the original version I believe and doesn't put much if any contact on the BB and the little bit that it does protrude is crooked however I am sure that installed it correctly. I just replaced the OEM bucking with a AST maple leaf without any change. Does anyone have experience with the Future Energy, TSC, or Precision replacement hopup chambers?

Thanks for any input

Your serial number is a Version 1 gun.

You need to contact VFC for the latest version of hop-up chamber and loading plate. They sell for around 10-20$ for the replacement parts.

After that has been replaced you wont have any feeding issues ever.

Or you can modify the loading plate and hopup chamber yourself, it is a real simple fix if you have a dermal tool.