View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011, 19:57   #71
Reckless

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_sock View Post
crap I dont know how to do the spoiler thing on here...

So what is that? a goblin deuce? What did you do to it/how'd you extend barrel and grip? are you able to go back to the original configuration? You prefer the madbull over the nitro express? Any performance different with extended barrels?

I bet when you pull that out and tap someone on the shoulder, they put their gun down and hands up and walk away
it's 2 goblins that I made scream and cry with a hacksaw and put them together side by side (so yes, there are 2 triggers) ... the duece was still a twinkle in a designers eye when I built it .. LOL

I then custom made the hand guard, and the pistol grip and put the extensions on from a pair of scrap shotgun barrels.. if you look close at the pictures you can see where everything was glued together.

no difference in anything shooting with the longer barrels as they are just outters, there is no inner barrels at all. the madbulls had more power and seemed to be more reliable, the stocker "nitros" had a better spray pattern. could barely register a kill past 100ft though.. the range on it really sucked (maybe it was just me) ... however when you pull the trigger(s) people hit the ground and start yelling "why the hell is there a .22 out here????!!!! "

Quote:
"SIR!, you've gone mad with power!"
"Ofcourse I have, you ever gone mad without power, it's useless, no one pays any attention"
The Cavalry Comes
Reckless is offline   Reply With Quote