View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2012, 16:19   #14
Grizzly0679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Hmm thanks, I'm like 5'4" that's why. Yea he enjoys it, it's a bit expensive though when I got started. The first time I went to play in the States, although it is cheaper there, I still had to save my lawnmowing money for 2 years.

A question that I have is, on average, how many people show up to games in your local Airsoft field? =
Depends. I was at a game couple Saturdays back that held about 50 players and last night's skirmish had about 20 or so. The turn out generally seems to be good.

If you're wondering if this is a cost-worthy sport then I'd say it is. Plenty of people play, and there's quite a few games going on. I'd rather more games, but it's a unique sport that cannot be played everywhere so as a city boy I have to accept what's out there. However, it's not much different than skiing or snowboarding. Unless you're living in Whistler or something, the average person is skiing maybe twice a week during winter on the weekends only. If you really wanted to, I'm sure you could average roughly the same throughout the year with airsoft.

My question to you is: wtf are you waiting for?
Here we are again bro -just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch... - Sgt.Mac, Predator
Grizzly0679 is offline   Reply With Quote