Thread: AK vs M4 (AR)
View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2018, 17:37   #7
Datawraith

^ listen to this guy. Everybody I hang with knows I really dislike AKs due to weight, bulk, and ergonomics, but he (xevous) managed to build one that I actually really like (due to the internal and external parts he used and his own tech skills). I still wouldn't pick it over my AR though :P

My advice is to go out and find people with those platforms and see if they'll let you try doing rifle manipulations with both platforms. Practice sighting in from various positions (snapping up from low ready, dynamic shooting positions), moving around with the rifle shouldered and off shoulder, shoulder transitions, target transitions, fire control manipulation, etc. Basically everything that you would do in game. From there, you should get a decent idea of which platform naturally suits your body more and you should go with that platform. Unless you're in it for the looks. Then get whichever one floats your aesthetic boat.

And yes, VFC for ARs, LCT for AKs. Don't go with anything else. It's well worth the added cost.
Datawraith is offline   Reply With Quote