View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2016, 01:23   #1565
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebarkski View Post
People who think they have the best pistol mods they've put on when really all they've done is spent hundreds of dollars to maintain a 300 dollar gun...techs overcharge parts are expensive to ship....just buy a new one that doesnt cost $500 cause that GBB will break just as quick as the $300 one...a pistol with hi-availability of parts isnt as good as a pistol that wont require you to buy replacement parts for it in the first place
I would never buy from a retailer again if they didnt communicate or provide tracking
and that cop who take my gun when it was simply sitting in its original box in the back seat of my car while going through a routine checkpoint because there "was no orange tip"....lesson learned: keep your toy guns in unmarked bags or boxes and in the trunk

Doesn't matter if it's in a box or not. It's careless storage and anyone with a brain knows not to put it in the back seat uncovered. A passerby might see your shit in the back car, smash the window while you're stuck in traffic and then what? You just lost your gun and when you tell the police they're going to arrest you for carelessly storing your "toy". Not to mention there's a literal course and law the RCMP built so that idiots like you don't leave your shit out in public view for people to steal.

I think E-luder has said what has been on everyone's minds. You're foolish to think that buying a new gun for $300 every time it breaks in 1 year is cheaper than spending $500 in parts so the gun can last for 3+years. "all you did was drop in parts", yeah those are called aftermarket parts. That's like saying "all you did to your house was renovate it by dropping $$$ on it when you could buy a new one". Suuuureeeee....
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote