View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2013, 14:01   #5
lurkingknight
"bb bukakke" KING!

stop looking at buy airsoft. lucid guns are plastic and there are much better priced options outside of g&g in canada. your googlefu is weak if those are all the options you can find.

There's absolutely no reason to get a plastic body gun anymore unless it's given to you free or you absolutely cannot afford it, but if you can't afford the gun, you're going to have issues affording gear.

Of the brands you listed, g&g is the better brand, but overall they are just an average maybe above average brand.

The ics sig (and any other sig outside the 556) can be trouble finding more mags and pouches to hold mags. Same with the umg. The mags are really long and they're difficult to work with in finding a place on gear to put them. Guns with mags that aren't AK or m16 mags tend to cost more longer term if you calculate harder to find mags and sometimes nonexsistant pouches (or super expensive for both) If you are trying to save money on a gun purchase, then you need to consider mags and pouches at the same time.

Last edited by lurkingknight; June 3rd, 2013 at 14:06..
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote