View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2019, 09:31   #6
Ω

Since this is apparently turning into a P90 users page, I'll add something.

I've always had that magazine feeding issue and I kind just adapted by either holding it down with hands or by using the most aggressive gun/cheek weld possible. I'm going to give this idea a try and hopefully it works.

I'm building my P90 mainly for traveling and night fighting. I have two daughters and a wife that brings way to much stuff with her when we travel, so space is at a premium for what she considers "non essentials". Its awesome for night fighting because your weapon getting stuck on shit you can't see is a giant pain in the ass.

Anywho, on to the tech experience. I've done just about everything to it minus a r-hop which I'm going to have done by Black Blitz whenever I get a chance to get out there. In the trials of setting up a MOSFET I went with the one in the link. There is a fair amount of room in the Kings Arms P90 body but I still wanted to save space. The point is, don't use this one. It got cooked after after a medium length burst on full auto from an 11.1 LiPo. Now the gun is either unplugged, or Armageddon speed full auto, a 11.1 LiPo, pushing a Tienly GT-45000, pulling a M110.

https://www.brillarmory.com/index.ph...57319249e36fbe

Brotherhood means that I will always come for you,,, no matter the cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbaryn View Post
Ive eaten so many rations in my life that I've considered setting traps and eating dead squirrels as a viable alternative.
Ω is offline   Reply With Quote