1) Tokyo Marui Beretta M9 Tactical Master
2) Date Obtained: I think it was fall 2000.
3) Initial Cost: $220
5) Mechanical Problems: 1-After a few years use, the gun tended to vent gas horribly when I was using duster. Switched to propane and the gun works perfectly again. 2-Slide lock notch wore out fairly early on so the slide no longer locks back when the mag is empty. 3-After many thousands of rounds, the trigger spring broke. Replaced with a realsteel spring.
6) Esthetic Problems: Just the lack of locking slide
7) Rounds fired between failures: This gun has had thousands of rounds through it. My first season was almost exclusively played with the GBB. The slide lock wore out within 1000 rounds of when I got it, but I don't know how much the previous owner used the gun.
8) Changes to Internals: Changed the small springs out when one of them snapped. 2005.
9) I have no plans to sell this gun.
10)Great workhorse gun. Lots of bang bang for your buck.
Originally Posted by Penguin the Master Photoshop Assassin
You are so awesome it hurts