View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:25   #11
Bandit50

It's very simple why, because I want to play around with things for fun !

I am aware of field limits, I just want to try to make something that works better for fun. Do not get me wrong good sir. I just want to, because I can

Consider for a moment, having a 3D Image. Rather, an exploded view drawing of a gear box.... I know people would love them for there field, shop, and rooms. "I" would personally not charge anything for them I just want to for fun.

That's what this whole thread was about, helping me do something for fun.. and it helps the community. Which "I" will give the finished product back to the community....for free for helping. In fact cactus has helped.

To also add, you missed the other part of that sentence you quoted The "other challenge".... now your putting words in my mouth and highlighting what you thought I said.

You also missed that part of that post where i said."The idea was to get more torque, and use less power when compressing the spring. To get more battery life. The other challenges was to allow for high PE springs, so we could effectively get more fps out of AEGs.. Thus helping AEG's get closer to gas guns.

and....

That was my real goal tho more battery life, with less power consuming motors, thus not needing a 11.1v motor with lipo battery to handle parts

Yes, I am trying to get AEG like gas guns, more bang for less of a buck.. by which I mean cheaper gear boxes, less parts needed, more power.. Makes sense?

ßąηđїt.50

Last edited by Bandit50; October 19th, 2013 at 11:07..
Bandit50 is offline   Reply With Quote