View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2006, 20:16   #1
Tex

ksc glock 19 firing full auto *solved*

Hi guys my good ol (used to be) trusty glock 19 has started to act funny. first I will tell you what it has upgraded and how old ect. ect. I bought this one about 2 years ago it is used and used alot, it has a metal slide & barrel, upgraded hammer spring, recoil guide rod and spring, inhanced floating vavle spring and in 2 mags I have high flows in one I have a stock valve.

In short I have a gas powered springer or ful auto for a full mag

In long, I was using green gas 2 months ago and it and all my gbb's worked fine but 2 months ago I ran out of green and thought id buy an AI adapter so I put the guns in their case the 3 mags for the 19 had a small amount of gas left in them, so now I have propane filled up first shot everything seems fine pull trigger again and nothing, removed mag and checked out the hammer and it was not cocked now the slide did cycle fully, tested a few more time to make sure it was getting full recoil and it is. Then I found out if i hold the trigger down its full auto but as soon as I stop I have to rack the slide again. looking inside there is some wear on some parts but its not as bad as my other glocks wich are working fine still, also floating/rocket valve and all other parts are not broken.

could it be the floating valve spring this is the only gun I own with that spring and it is the only one not working, would stronger or weaker be better?

anyone else have anything like this

thanks for reading and thanks for any help
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote